Our Industrial Advisory Board is a group of engineering professionals who meet periodically to offer advice and direction to students, faculty, and the department and to provide feedback regarding programs at E.E. in service of achieving our educational objectives.
Members of the board are chosen for their experience and reputation in the field to ensure that our educational programs are carried out in a professional manner.
- Tina Brumley: Test Equity
- Franz De Waal: Ericsson
- Romelia Flores: IBM
- Oscar Garcia: UNT Electrical Engineering (Retired)
- Derrik Hampton: L3 Technologies
- Alan Kajihara: Peterbilt
- Wes Mays (Chair): City of Coppell
- Preeti Nagarajan: Ericsson
- Michael Rondelli: UNT Research and Innovation
- Edward Safford: Lockheed Martin (Retired)